Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mashhadani out, my new job?

So one of the top Sunni Arab politicians is going to lose his job, Speaker of Parliament Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, who is a member of Tawafuq. He has always been known for saying idiotic things and being a jackass. At recently he had his bodyguards beat up someone, and now he will lose his job. Actually, even months go people were saying that other politicians were trying to get him out, so it is not surprising. It is good news but he is not the only criminal or terrorist in the government.

Also I am hearing about another job that may be open. Of course Sayyid Abdul-Aziz al-Hakim became the leader of SIIC after his brother was killed by Sunni terrorists. Now, unlike his brother, Abdul-Aziz al-Hakim is not as experienced. Also, he is not as good of a speaker as his brother and it is important for a leader to be very powerful when speaking. So some people are saying that maybe Sheikh Homam Hammoudi would be a better leader for the party because he is more powerful speaker and is also very experienced. However, I do not think this will happen because SIIC was made by the Hakim family and also everyone knows that Ammar al-Hakim is being prepared for the next leader of SIIC. The SIIC had their big meeting and there are rules on how the council works and so I do not see any surprising things to be happening.

So two big jobs, I wonder if maybe I can take one or two of them? I think then I could have a big house, a lot of money, and bodyguards, and get to travel all over the world. So if anyone asks you, tell them I am good for these jobs – Speaker of Parliament or head of SIIC. Especially Speaker of Parliament, because I am very good at talking and saying my opinion.

No comments: